tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nandish Rudra <nru...@calleci.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat stops responding
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:45:06 GMT

Check logs for outofmemory exception. If the log has no exceptions check
your memory usage.

NR

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Bottner [mailto:kbottner@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 9:41 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat stops responding

After I deploy my application everything immediately works fine, no
problems. Then after some time (haven't narrowed it down yet but it seems to
be several hours) Tomcat stops responding to requests. During this time
there are little to no requests of Tomcat. Does anybody know why this might
be occurring?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

Have you ever noticed that the word 'complaint' and 'compliant' are spelled
almost the same except the transposition of a single letter. I wonder why
that is?