tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strage Behaviour - Tomcat Memory Leak
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 16:55:25 GMT
I've used JProfiler in the past and I found it somewhat unreliable,
since it is pretty heavy weight. I should say it was based on a half
dozen tests using JProfiler and not a scientific evaluation.

it was the free eval version a couple years back. I find optimizeIt
more reliable for me and a little less heavy weight. I've use
OptimizeIt in the past and tomcat without any requests shows flat
memory usage. in other words constant.

peter