tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Williams, Mark L CIV NSWC-PC" <mark.l.willi...@navy.mil>
Subject FOREST FOR THE TREES?
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:37:13 GMT
Circumstances:

jk2, tomcat5, apache2 (almost) working for URI spec in
workers2.properties of

[uri:/*]

Browse through port 80 to host; Tomcat 5 index.jsp
(<tomcat-home>webapps/ROOT/index.jsp) displays and most (all?) links in
it work. However, I have a <tomcat-home>/webapps/DBTest directory with
test.jsp in it. If I browse to the 8080 port, the test.jsp page displays
correctly. If I browse through port 80, I get a 404 error, requested
resource not available.

Obviously, I'd like to be able to see all subdirs to display through
apache. All files/directories have the same owner/group settings.

test.jsp uses the MySQL connector and, as indicated, works fine through
port 8080.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VR/
Mark