tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "d_l" <ahl1jw...@sneakemail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie - JDBC problem "Name is not bound in this context"
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:58:10 GMT
On 9 Aug 2004 at 12:37, QM qm300-at-brandxdev.net |Tomcat User Li wrote:

> 	http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/context.html
>
> My previous message will make more sense then, and both of your
> questions should be answered.

I referred to that same link in an earlier posting .. but I'm afraid it is
still not clear to me (after reading that tome again) why two separate
installers of Tomcat 5.0.27 should see different content
(webapps.xml) in ..\Catalina\locahost\

"Something" must be different between the two 5.0.27 setups .. can
you offer another clue? Are you referring to "Automatic Application
Deployment"?

Sure enough, the second question (on webappsname.xml) is
answered clearly enough.

Thanks.