tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: RE : -- TomCat/Lucene, filesystem
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:25:23 GMT
On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 09:08:52PM +0200, J.Ph DEGLETAGNE wrote:
: Open and read files...
: Lucene has indexed files under e:\data
: And after a Lucene search (from indexe) Lucene display something like that
:
: http://merlin:9090/data/text/essai.txt
: With
: Etat HTTP 404 - /data/text/essai.txt
:
: Webapp Lucene is installed and running from
: D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\luceneweb

So you're trying to serve files that exist outside of the webapp's
context?

For one, check the archives: this topic comes up frequently.  You'll
have to write some code to do this.

Second, I'm surprised this topic isn't covered in the Lucene docs.  This
isn't to say that I've read those docs, just that it sounds like it
would be a FAQ.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net