tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tom ly <booshleeka...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do I read only the XML data in doPost(req,res)?
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:01:54 GMT
I'm receiving a HTTP POST request containg XML data and want to process the data in the doPost
method of my servlet.  When I do request.getContentLength(), it gives the length of the entire
request including the HTTP header etc, but I only want the XML portion of it.  I can't find
any Java methods which will return only the data part of the request.  How can I do this?

Thanks,
Tom