tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wei Wei" <wei...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: How a JSP file is cached?
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 03:32:47 GMT
I guess the web.xml file you mentioned is the one under the conf directry. I don't see anything
recomiled. I use the 5.0.27 as what it is without any changes. And since it is a new project,
the project web.xml is very simple. Nowhere recomplied is indicated.

Anything else?

----- Original Message -----
From: QM <qm300@brandxdev.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:04:09 -0500
To: Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How a JSP file is cached?

> On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 05:22:40PM -0800, Wei Wei wrote:
> : After I updated a JSP file, I can't see the new version shown up from the TC 5.0.27
no matter what I did. I have made sure the new version is up on the TC; the old corresponding
Java, class are removed from the work directory (by hand); recycle the TC. After all of these,
the Java and class files are still from the old version. I don't see how the JSP is cached.
What I am missing here?