tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <mcpie...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Access JBoss from Tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:06:27 GMT
I have a Tomcat server running on the perimeter of my network. I am trying to
add some EJBs to the architecture to handle some authentication tasks for
users. I need this work to be done within the network, so don't want to put
JBoss on the perimeter. I want to access my JBoss server from my Tomcat
server.

How do I configure Tomcat to talk to JBoss? All links I find online talk about
JBoss with Tomcat within it, and I've not found any information on
configuring a standalone Tomcat to talk to JBoss. My Tomcat server is 4.1.30
and my JBoss server is 3.2.5.

Any help is appreciated.
--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@myrealbox.com>