tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Dyson <dyson_ri...@yahoo.com>
Subject change mod_jk2.conf without restarting Apache
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:17:55 GMT
Hello:

 I'm working on a web application (platform details - SuSE 8.2, Apache 2.0.50, mod_jk2 as
the connector between Tomcat and Apache).

 My intention is to make changes to mod_jk2.conf (add/remove <LocationMatch> blocks),
and have Apache pick them up without my having to restart the server. Is it even possible
to do that?

 Intense google'ing has not helped. I've tried to increment the 'ver' attribute of the [uri:/jkstatus/*]
section in workers2.properties .... but to no avail !

 Please, can anyone shed some light on this issue? I appreciate your help.

 Thanks and best regards,
Rich