tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Xeth Waxman <>
Subject wrong name bug
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:24:33 GMT
Hello all:

I am getting an error with my jsp page that I can't
figure out - saw a couple things on google about it,
but no answers yet.  My application is named CFCAdmin,
and has a jsp in the folder named index.jsp.  When I
point my broswer to http://localhost:8080/CFCAdmin, I
get the following error:

"type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error
() that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

org/apache/jsp/index_jsp (wrong name:

This appliaction is set up identical to three other
appliactions running on this same server, so I can't
figure out what the issue is - any help is

Xeth Waxman
Chandler, AZ, USA

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail: