tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "share-it!" <notificat...@shareit.com>
Subject RE: CGI and exe
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:48:51 GMT
Dear Dennis Dai,

Unfortunately, we have not been able to locate the program that you have inquired about in
our database.  If you could
provide us with a program identification number or the name of the program developer's company
we would be happy to
further research your inquiry.

If however, the program that you have inquired about is not listed with our service, we would
recommend that you visit
our web site www.shareit.com and browse our catalog.  We are confident that among the over
70,000 programs listed with
our service you will find a different program to suit your needs.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jason
Your share-it! team

share-it! - a service of digital river
http://www.shareit.com

Original Message Follows:

I wish it had, but unfortunately it does not.