tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Bateman <bobbate...@sequoiallc.com>
Subject Re: Help with JVMStat or JProbe
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:54:46 GMT
I'm having the same problem on Linux.  My "practice" TC instance is started as
part of the system startup with user root and group root.  If I log in as
root, I can't seem to locate the TC instance.  But a ps -aef | grep java
reveals the task.

I feel foolish even asking, but I can't see where I've gone astray on this...

Bob