tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <>
Subject Re: Newbie - JDBC problem "Name is not bound in this context"
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:37:47 GMT
On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 10:14:04AM -0400, ohaya wrote:
: 1) Any idea why d_l has only the 3 xxxx.xml files in
: [tomcat]/conf/[...], whereas I have a bunch?  As I indicated in an
: earlier msg, I didn't create them.
: 2) When you and others refer to "context.xml", are you referring to a
: file that is literally named "context.xml", or do you mean "an file
: containing the webapp's <Context> that is named <webappname>.xml"?

Please read

My previous message will make more sense then, and both of your
questions should be answered.

software  --
tech news --

To unsubscribe, e-mail: