tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat Realm--> pasword encryption & servlet location in a webApp
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:02:56 GMT
On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 03:56:40PM +0200, Ben Bookey wrote:
: Thanks QM !

Not a problem.

: Could you send me a link about this...!! please !
: I googled without sucesss

You mean, links about handling malformed input?  There are ("were?") plenty
of such articles.

Check places like SecurityFocus.com, or check out books such as "Secure PHP
Programming" (not the exact title, bear with me) or O'Reilly's "Secure
Programming Cookbook in C/C++."

Don't let the titles fool you: the information is easily abstracted, and
therefore applicable to pretty much any other language.

(In fact, that's a reason I'm surprised the same info keeps getting
re-published, because we should all know by now... ;)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com