tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 and IIS
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:34:40 GMT
On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 12:13:43PM -0400, Robert Charbonneau wrote:
: I've requested that my administrator determine a way to integrate Tomcat 5
: with IIS, and he's having trouble finding documentation on the subject.  As I
: subscribe to this list, and don't have the time to search, can anyone tell me
: if Tomcat 5 can still be integrated with IIS?

How long have you been subscribed to the list?  Some mention of
Tomcat/webserver integration is discussed almost daily.  ;)

Google "jk" and "IIS."  Throw in "isapi" for good measure.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com