tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Bateman <bobbate...@sequoiallc.com>
Subject Re: SunONE versus Tomcat performance
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 15:57:09 GMT
I've just finished reading the report and can find no where in the report that
Tomcat failed....

It *does* indicate that the combination of Apache httpd and Apache Tomcat had
problems - but the report does not indicate, as far as I can tell, which
component reported the failure.  Without knowing "where" the error came from
and what the error was - it's impossible to determine if httpd or Tomcat was
the source of the error.

I wish the report would have detailed the configurations of all 3 tests as
well as some of the errors that were received and where the error came from.
That way we could more easily identify what the failing component was.

Just my opinion though.