tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "d_l" <ahl1jw...@sneakemail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie - JDBC problem "Name is not bound in this context"
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:37:16 GMT
On 9 Aug 2004 at 18:34, ohaya ohaya-at-cox.net |Tomcat User List| wrote:

> I'm assuming you meant "Tomcat Administration", not "Tomcat Manager"
> :)...

Sorry .. I did mean Tomcat Administration ..

> Ok, if I go to where you indicated, it shows all of the tree-type
> display of Contexts:
>
> /
> /admin
> /balancer
> /jsp-examples
> /manager
> /new
> /servlets-examples
> /tomcat-docs
> /webdav
> Something labeled Logger for Host(localhost)
>
> Are you saying that all of the above Contexts don't show up under
> Contexts?

I also see exactly the same list .. except your created "new"
webbapp .. and including the default webapps such as jsp-examples
and servlets-examples  which have no equivalent "context files" in
CATALINA\localhost\ .. and show as blank entries in Tomcat
Adminstrator.

but I'm sure (as QM said)  it will all become much clearer in the
course of time !