tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rob Scala <...@scalas.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat-4.1.27 not picking up jsse from j2sdk-1.4.1
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:54:15 GMT
This is interesting.  Here's what I got:

Standalone java.version: 1.4.1_02
Tomcat java.version: 3.4.0

3.4 is also the version of gcc on my machine.

It seems like there are two versions of java, but there is only one
executable on my machine called "java" (version 1.4.1_02).  I wonder if
the 3.4 version goes by another name?

So I tried setting PATH and JAVA_HOME, but it gave the same result.  It
seems that the rpm installation of tomcat hard coded some things - there
is no catalina.sh.

--
Rob Scala

Scala Systems - custom software development
http://www.scalasystems.com
860-443-5702