tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Echerer <m...@tngtech.com>
Subject RE: Using a META-INF\context.xml doesn't work as expected with Manager app .war upload
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:19:09 GMT
Hi!

That means, there is no point in trying to put a
docBase path into a \META-INF\context.xml of a .WAR that doesn't match the war's
filename. Correct?

That is because I just tried to name my .war file "utility2.war" an still map to
docBase "utility" that didn't work either... But would be logically considering
your statement, although it's not about "nested" docBase, but any docBase that
doesn't match the war's filename.

Will at least the rest of the context.xml <CONTEXT> element propertly used, when
providing e.g. cookies="false" or debug="<level>"?

Thx & Cheers,
Michael