tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jpa...@bangtechnology.com>
Subject RE: concurrency management
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 23:09:55 GMT
No Yoav,

My question is different.

By using UserTransaction class I can get the control on transaction
which is being executed on one server.

But what if we are having  two different tomcat server with two
different machine mapped by one load balancer.

In this type of situation what to be done, since the other server is not
aware that what transaction going on to one server.

-Jignesh