tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Zehetbauer <thom...@hostmaster.org>
Subject Filesystem Layout
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:21:31 GMT
Hi,

to ease upgrading I am using $CATALINA_BASE to separate my local
configuration from the tomcat installation. Now I am trying to configure
a J2EE JNDI datasource and have found that: "These jar files along with
your the jar file for your JDBC driver should be installed in
$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib.".

I hope there already is an undocumented way to install additional JAR
files in $CATALINA_BASE but if there is none, I guess this would be an
useful feature to add.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Experience is what you get when you expected something else.