tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Brown" <...@hostlounge.be>
Subject HTTP/1.0 vs HTTP/1.1?
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:31:41 GMT
Ok,

In my server.xml file I have multiple hosts defined and for the most part they
work correctly.

http://certipost.devlounge.be:8080/ WORKS

http://smb.devlounge.be:8080/ DOES NOT Error 400 bad-request

They both are in the server.xml as:

      <Host appBase="/home/dlounge/public_html/certipost"
name="certipost.devlounge.be">
fileDateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd" prefix="certi_access_log." suffix=".txt"/>
      </Host>

      <Host appBase="/home/dlounge/public_html/smb" name="smb.devlounge.be">
fileDateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd" prefix="smb_access_log." suffix=".txt"/>
      </Host>

Both subdomains have the same dns config, I have reversed the order in
server.xml file, both directories do exist.

Let me guess I have to download the tomcat src, reconfigure my kernel, add gcc
option for handling subdomains, re-compile jk_2 and apache, etc...?

WILL THERE EVER BE A mod_jsp for apache? Why oh evil people of Sun Micro. Why do
you have to make everything so darn hard non pluggeable OR how come diagnositic
tools for tomcat to say why something doesn't work the log files show nothing
usefull.

Rob