tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian G. Klingel" <Adrian.Klin...@exaweb.com>
Subject Urgent attention needed to solve mysterious SocketException error
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:27:15 GMT
I'm running Tomcat 5.0.25 in our DMZ.  The server crashes every day.  I see
thousands and thousands of lines like this in Catalina.out:

Aug 5, 2004 10:50:31 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread runIt
SEVERE: Remote Host /xx.xx.xx.1 SocketException: Invalid argument

That IP (obfuscated) is our gateway.  The application on this server is not
distributed, it does make some calls to an external database.

I can't find any documentation on this error.  I found one reference to
someone else who had the problem, but there were no solutions offered.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Adrian