tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Keith Bottner" <kbott...@comcast.net>
Subject Tomcat manager app stops responding
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:52:18 GMT
I am having two problems with the Tomcat manager:

1] After my web application has been running for some time then access to
/domain/manager/html never responds. It doesn't give me any kind of error,
the browser just continues to process the request without ever timing out.
Any ideas?

2] Tomcat manager does NOT delete my .war file on undeploy, so I have to
then access the server in a different manager, stop it, delete the file
manually, start it, then upload the new .war file and deploy it. Which
sometimes takes several times to deploy properly if I am referencing the
root context but not any other context. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

Have you ever noticed that the word 'complaint' and 'compliant' are spelled
almost the same except the transposition of a single letter. I wonder why
that is?