tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Valter G. Nogueira Jr." <val...@intersic.com.br>
Subject Re: Datasource Definition
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 20:15:02 GMT
Yoav Shapira,

thanks.

After reading Tomcat docs and some books I realized the <context> issue.

Valter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 2:57 PM
Subject: RE: Datasource Definition

Hi,
Read the section on Automatic Application Deployment in the Tomcat docs,
and you will see that these are simply multiple options to do the same
thing.  Which one is best depends on your needs and preferences, but
they're not that different from each other.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

sender.  Thank you.