tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Liles" <dali...@kcc.usda.gov>
Subject Upgrade TC5
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:44:10 GMT
We are currently running version 5.0.19 and have been experiencing a gradual memory leak on
our MS Windows 2000 IIS web server. (TC is installed on our IIS box).

Last night we upgraded the ISAPI connector from version 2.0.2 to 2.0.4 and was wondering if
upgrading to TC 5.0.27 would help alleviate the memory leak issue.

If it will, is there an easy way to upgrade our current TC configuration? Since TC is installed
as a MS service we suspect that the current configuration will need to be uninstalled in order
to remove it as a service and the new TC version installed and our existing configurations
copied to the new version....

Are we correct or is there a simpler process?

Thanks,

David