tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: howto disable webdav extensions / methods?
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 03:35:23 GMT
Well, firstly, unless your servlet understands the methods, nothing
interesting will happen for a webdav request :).  If you want webdav
extensions to do anything, you have to enable them.

Having said that, you could also disable them via adding
security-constraints with the proper http-methods to your web.xml file.