tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Wijtten <m.wijt...@vivid-europe.com>
Subject Embedded Server shuts down on exceptions in webapp
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:15:48 GMT

I am currently using the embedded server to startup catalina as part of our
application, mostly due to the fact we need more control over the startup proces.
I have setup the embedded server as describes in the many tutorials, which
works fine for me. But, unfortunately, the server is forces to shutdown when
one of my webapps throws (just a minor) exception. Is there any way to force the
server to continue? The 'normal'  startup does not show this behaviour, so there
must be some way to overrule this 'feature?'.

Kind regard,
Maurice Wijtten.