tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex <a...@squigly.net>
Subject Re: Who knows about ISAPI?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:31:38 GMT

What kind of problems are you having?  Normally I scan fairly quickly to
see if there are any subjects which I might have the ability to help out
with.  JK2/Isapi, i've spent far too much time on in the past few months.
I found a really good tutorial a few months ago relating to the redirector
and iis6, funny enough.  It had some great little screen shots and all
that.

I'll go troll through the lists later and find out what you were posting
about.  Failing that, post again, i'll see if i can offer assistance.  I'm
by no means a guru.  Different timezone means I wake up to 100 new
messages which i have to run through.  (: