tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cary.Cono...@lawson.com
Subject Re: Win2K3 / Tomcat 4.1 and 5.0 issues
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:15:30 GMT
There is additional security in IIS v6 that causes many of these issues.
It is the third tab in the IIS configuration section in the Management
Console on W2K3.

I would experiment with identifying the specific java servlet redirector
for each of the tomcats bases that are in use on the system to see if
there is a better response time.

Cary D. Conover
Lawson Software
Advisory Consultant