tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pradeep Chauhan" <pradeep.chau...@indussoft.com>
Subject RE: not able to create my context path
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 05:12:42 GMT
Hi,
    Check stderr.log u will get the excat error.

Regards,
Pradeep

-----Original Message-----
From: chandrashekhar sf cs [mailto:chandra_shekh1@rediffmail.com]
Sent: 28.07.2004 10:28
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: not able to create my context path

hi
if i configure server.xml like

<Context path="/examples" docBase="examples" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
</context>

<Context path="/myApp" docBase="myApp" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
</context>

tomcat starts but disappear from screen imadiately. if i  remove my
 context path, tomcat starts.what  wrong with me. although if i type
in  url http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/CookieExample
it works and page apper.what should be change in server.xml.please explain

please help
chandrashekhar