tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "POLO ARAUJO, JAVIER" <javier.p...@madrid.org>
Subject Tomcat 5.X & SSL config
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:26:06 GMT

Hi! I have a problem when triying to configure Tomcat 5.X (under windows XP) to handle SSL
and digital certificate. I have a server certificate (it's valid), so I just import it to
my keystore and follow the instructions to modify the file server.xml (just change the keystoreFile,
keystorePass and clientAuth). The problem is that, when I access to http://localhost:8443,
the box where I can choose my client certificate pops up empty (I have a valid client certificate
in my browser) so I can't choose my client browser.

First, I though it was a browser's config problem but using mozilla happends the same thing.
The most curious thing is that, with the same keystore and using other app-server (Oracle's
OC4J) it works fine (I can choose my client certificate), so I think it's a Tomcat problem,
but I don't know what!

Thanks a lot,

Javier Polo.