tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Glennon <pglen...@unifocus.com>
Subject RE: howto disable webdav extensions / methods?
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:38:06 GMT
Anyone have any thoughts on this?  Maybe I'll try posting on the developer
list, for the life of me, I can't seem to find where to shut this off.

  _____

From: Patrick Glennon
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 4:52 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: howto disable webdav extensions / methods?

How do I disable the webdav extensions?  Basically, I don't want to allow
any of the webdav methods ( PROPFIND, OPTIONS, COPY, DELETE, etc... ), but I
cannot find where to disable or limit them.

This is running tomcat direct, I know how to do it with Apache, I just don't
know how to do it with tomcat.

Thanks in advance,

-P