tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <shyamw.yaw...@wipro.com>
Subject Tomcat config - query
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:47:43 GMT

Hi,
   I am using tomcat4.1.30 with oracle 8.0i . I have one query regards
to tomcat configuration file. I  want to read datasource name and
connection url from the config file without parsing  config
file(parser). Is there any way to read config data using some API using
java. Is there any API available  with tomcat catalina.Can you please
help me out by providing sample code/snippets?

regards,
shyam

Confidentiality Notice

intended