tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com>
Subject Re: Proxy settings for Tomcat's JVM
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:25:38 GMT
Let me state the question in a more general way:

If you wanted to pass JVM arguments, where would you do it?  Does the
Tomcat5 NT service use the JAVA_OPTS environment variable?  Has anyone had
success using deployment.properties:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/deployment/deployment-guide/proper
ties.html

Thanks,