tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Phillip Blancher" <pblanc...@hotmail.com>
Subject Another question (Placement)
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:34:24 GMT
Long story short, I am to set this box up for a friend who is getting a JSP
site to do work on. I have never looked at programming in JSP before.

That said. If I were programming a site in JSP, I would place the JSP files
in the same place as the HTML files and such?

So if I normally placed things like index.php, index.html in
d:\webserver\apache\htdocs, then I would place the file test.jsp in the same
place right?

Phil

MSNŽ Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.