tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Tang" <ntan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: getRemoteHost return IP address
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 23:46:03 GMT
It is not the problem with the tomcat log. It is our appliation log shows
that that "getRemoteHost" returned an IP instead of host name. It shouldn't
be a network problem because the call does return the host name for a period
of time. But we are not sure what our web application does that trigger the
call to return IP address afterwards.

-Michael