tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Hixson <mhix...@versaly.com>
Subject Re: serving static content
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:48:28 GMT
Under JBoss this file is
/usr/local/jboss/server/default/conf/jboss.web/localhost/
watermarks.xml.  I've tried deleting that file and restarting, but it
doesn't make a bit of difference.  The content of that file is:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context debug="99" docBase="/usr/local/watermarks" path="/watermarks"
reloadable="true">
</Context>

   -M@