tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin, David S" <david.s.mar...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Win2K3 / Tomcat 4.1 and 5.0 issues - SOLVED
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:03:13 GMT
So it turns out that the issue I was having with Win2k3 and Tomcat was
with the JDK that I was using, 1.4.2_02. One of our IT guys found a
reference in their bug parade that there is an HTTP issue with 1.4.2. I
rolled our JDK back to 1.4.1_02 and my web application works like it did
on Linux and Win2K.

I just wanted to let people know incase someone else asks the same
question.

--------
David Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin, David S [mailto:david.s.martin@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:18 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Win2K3 / Tomcat 4.1 and 5.0 issues

QM,

Yes, they both have the same FS in the Win2K and Win2K3 machines.

Well I know it's not the NIC card on the machine because I can log onto
the server that is having the issue, go to the machine where the 48MB
file lives and drag and drop it onto the desktop and the file transfers
in ~2 min.

--------
David Martin