tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aris Javier" <ajav...@eazix.com>
Subject RE: Who knows about ISAPI?
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 00:04:00 GMT
Hello!

i bought JSPISAPI from neurospeech
It works! with minimal settings in IIS...

Very convenient! =)

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 2:06 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Who knows about ISAPI?

Hi,
You're not bothering anyone, don't worry.  I myself am far from an ISAPI
or connector guru thankfully (it's not something I want to know better),
but I do add references and links that you'd find of interest to this
page every now and then:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tomcat/Tomcat/Links.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics