tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aris Javier" <ajav...@eazix.com>
Subject RE: DataSource
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:59:59 GMT

Hello!

just restart tomcat and your done... =)

aris

-----Original Message-----
From:	Bussie, Andre D [mailto:andre.d.bussie@lmco.com]
Sent:	Wed 7/28/2004 9:35 PM
To:	tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject:	DataSource
By adding the <resource-ref> tag to the web.xml and including the
<ResourceLink> tag in the Context of the server.xml it allieviated the
issues of the datasource not bound to the Context. However, I received
another error listed below

2004-07-28 08:59:49 StandardWrapperValve[jsp]: Servlet.service() for
servlet jsp threw exception

org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver of
class '' for connect URL 'null', cause:

java.lang.NullPointerException

This is puzzling because I have established a connection to the database
through the struts framework.

Any suggestions on why I received this error