tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: corruption with large POSTs using jk2 with IIS
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:56:08 GMT

Hola,
I believe there's an open issue for this in Bugzilla.  Try searching
there and adding information if you have some to add, or contacting the
submitter of the bug to see if they have a workaround.

This is an area of active work for the Connector developers.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics