tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: application path/docBase property
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:16:48 GMT
Hi,
See Jacob Kjome's contributions to the log4j sandbox at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/logging-log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apa
che/log4j/ (servlet and selector packages).  People have been using them
in production for a long time now, all reporting success.  We will
probably put it in log4j 1.3 proper (i.e. promote it from the sandbox,
so it will be included in the default log4j distribution).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

log