tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Understanding tomcat web administration tool.
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:19:42 GMT
Hi,

>When you say "coming soon", is it a matter of days, weeks, or months?

The same answer as always: when it's ready.  We can't give an ETA
because we don't know.  Typically we don't go more than a few weeks
without a release, but this feature might not be ready for the next
release.  If you're really interested, subscribe to and follow
tomcat-dev discussions, where we frequently discuss work progress
towards the next release.

>also, is the plan to make it so that adding hosts via the manager will
or
>will not require a tomcat restart?

I think so.

Yoav