tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Logging, Analysis and Forwarding
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:03:01 GMT
There are many free log analysis tools.  Tomcat's AccessLogValve writes
the standard formats (CLF and ELF, Common Logfile Format and Extended
Logfile Format).  So you can use something like WebAlizer or

Monthly collection of your logs is something you'd have to script
yourself: there's no such facility built into Tomcat.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

80). I
>read that filters could do so, but found no example...
>Maybe someone can help me. Thanks.
>  Steffen
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail: