tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Application scope Variable initialize more than onece in my web application that is running on tomcat 5.25
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:48:52 GMT
Hi,
I bet you have the context or init servlet declared twice.  Can you post
the relevant parts from your server.xml and web.xml?  (Or alternatively
just comment on my assertion?)

To answer some of you specific questions:

>07/07/2004 11:04:53 WARN [http-8080-Processor4]

Yes, http-8080-Processor4 is a Tomcat thread used for request
processing.

>when the above increases (http-8080-Processor1 ,2 ,3)
>then the variable also init according to it

It's a numerical coincidence because you have 5 threads by default and 5
DB connections: the increases are not related.  More likely Tomcat is
initializing your context or servlet twice, because you have it declared
twice in server.xml (or once in server.xml and autoDeploy enabled), or
the servlet declared twice in web.xml.

Yoav Shapira