tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Failed to start application. But why?
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:32:21 GMT

Hi,
This error comes from StandardContext#start and in most cases it would
be preceded by another warning or error in the log.  Can you start it
normally, not with the Manager app?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
>>        at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
8
5