tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: sendRedirect not working same after upgrade to 5...26
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:10:15 GMT

Hi,
It's not a problem that's been discussed to death, that's for sure.

Enable the AccessLogValve (it's commented out by default in server.xml)
and observe the URL requested and server response code for your redirect
request.

As for archives, try the ones at AIMS (marc.theaimsgroup.com or
something like that), as they are just a normal site and not likely to
be blocked.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Tomcat 5