tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: SocketException while writing to Outputstream
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:02:12 GMT

Hi,
The user closed the browser while you were generating your page.  Get a
later version of tomcat where this has been fixed.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

doWr
>te(InternalOutputBuffer.java:668)
> at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.filters.ChunkedOutputFilter.doWrite(ChunkedOut
putF
>lter.java:166)
> at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.doWrite(InternalOutputBuf
fer.
>ava:523)
> at org.apache.coyote.Response.doWrite(Response.java:524)
> at
>org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java
:384
>)
> at
org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:439)
> at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.OutputBuffer.flush(OutputBuffer.java:345)
> at
>org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteResponse.flushBuffer(CoyoteResponse.jav
a:55
>5
>)
> at
>org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteResponseFacade.flushBuffer(CoyoteRespon
seFa
>ade.java:227)
> at
>javax.servlet.ServletResponseWrapper.flushBuffer(ServletResponseWrapper
.jav
>:189)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDis
patc
>er.java:446)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispa
tche
>.java:356)
> at
>com.onmobile.sc.servlets.OnmServiceInvoker.forwardToService(OnmServiceI
nvok
>r.java:242)
> at
>com.onmobile.sc.servlets.OnmServiceInvoker.doGet(OnmServiceInvoker.java
:155
>)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applic
atio
>FilterChain.java:247)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFil
terC
>ain.java:193)
> at
>com.onmobile.sc.accesslayer.OnmAccessBroker.handleInvokerRequest(OnmAcc
essB
>oker.java:277)
> at
>com.onmobile.sc.accesslayer.OnmAccessBroker.doFilter(OnmAccessBroker.ja
va:1
>2
>1)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applic
atio
>FilterChain.java:213)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFil
terC
>ain.java:193)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVal
ve.j
>va:256)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
invo
>eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
> [...]
>)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
invo
>eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
> at
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve
.jav
>:174)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
invo
>eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
> at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:6
01)
> at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process
Conn