tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Who knows about ISAPI?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:05:52 GMT

Hi,
You're not bothering anyone, don't worry.  I myself am far from an ISAPI
or connector guru thankfully (it's not something I want to know better),
but I do add references and links that you'd find of interest to this
page every now and then:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tomcat/Tomcat/Links.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics